Ten Reasons Why Obama’s Re-Election Is a Good Thing
10. Another 4 years of the ever-entertaining Crazy Uncle Joe.
9. We get to laugh as the President continues to blame all of his screw-ups on Bush.
8. We’ll find out exactly what “flexibility” he was talking about with Medvedev.
7. New gambling game—guessing how much more energy prices will “necessarily skyrocket” under his plan.
6. Literacy rates jump as record numbers of Americans learn how to spell “Benghazi.”
5. Finally, an answer to the 32-year-old question, “What would a 2nd Carter term have looked like?”
4. Federal budget? We don’t need no steenkin’ federal budget!
3. QE 4-7.
1. Taxpayers can have the satisfaction of sending the First Lady on more of those lavish vacations we can’t afford to take ourselves.