Things That Make Me Smile
…for many reasons, one common to the entire list. In no particular order:
- Checking the Red Sox spring training progress of outfielder Cody Ross.
- Passing the Friendly’s restaurant near my house every morning and evening.
- Attending noontime holy day masses at St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Seeing signs for I-495 South toward Cape Cod.
- Watching Gregory Campbell, Chris Kelly, and Greg Zanon at Bruins games.
- Driving by Wachusett Reservoir.
- Looking at my Olympic pins, especially the two from Vancouver 2010.
- Stopping at a traffic light behind any Mercedes E-Class.
- Gazing at the very same full moon that is visible to someone else 500 miles away.
- Conducting my, um, personal grooming routine.
Categories: this and that